Monday, February 11, 2019



Savannah Edgeworth
Mania 
Oil Pastel 
2019
24 x 36 in
Altruism 
Oil Paint on Canvas
2016
24x36 in 













Welcome to my blog that is all about fun things that are ART.  Stay tuned for upcoming articles on contemporary art at local shows, as well as museum reviews and artist lectures. For now, enjoy some of my  personal artwork I have created over the years.

  As an artist I have been doing art for an accumulation of approximately ten years. My Fascination with art began in high school where I was lucky enough to be randomly put into an art class as an elective and I ended up really enjoying it and decided to pursue it all of high school. College came around and that is where I decided to chose the path of an art educator. Art has become such a huge part of my life and I am always thrilled to share it with everyone. Art holds so much power in narrative and context. It can say so much of what we as humans would love to say but cannot quite manifest the correct diction for. As I have gone through college and have gain so mmuch knowledge about a variety of artists, as well as myself as an artist- I began to finally develop my own style that falls under abstract - expressionism; or as I like to call, "talking through colors".

Prison of Flesh 
Acrylic / Oil Paint on Canvas
2015
3x 4ft
Ectopia Cordis - Heart Outside Body 
Oil Pastel
2019
24x 36 in 











2 comments:

  1. I like the display of colors and how vibrant they are😊. The colors in pieces really make the forms alive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your paintings and your story. I've never seen your work away from sculptures so that was exciting!

    ReplyDelete